Friday, March 11, 2011

State of the World

Today I woke up and did my morning devotions. My husband got up and came to the livingroom and turned on the television and the first thing we see is the earthfquake that hit Japan. We watched as horrible pictures of utter distruction flashed across the screen. Tears appeared in my eyes as I watched and new that there was loss of life happening before my very eyes. People were terrified as their work places, homes, shops and just the ground beneath their feet began to rumble and shake. What a horrible sensation knowing you are completely helpless. You have no control ever the earth, the train, car, boat, building.
I began to pray in earnest that the casulties would be minimal knowing that any loss of life would be tragic. I then began to wonderr if these people knew Jesus. I know some of you will think that this would be a crazy thought at this tiime but any time there is a life lost I wander if they knew Christ. Then I wonder if someone took the time to talk to them about Him. If you are a Christian or a believer, which is one in the same, you might have wondered this same thing. It got me to thinking how many people around me have a failed to talk to and let them have that knowledge? I don't want to pass up one opportunity to share my Father. If I do then I feel guilty.
I think of it like if I were to win the lottery would I keep every dime or would I share? I would share. So I should do the same with Christ. He is the greatest treasure, riches, gift, I have ever been given. There is more of Him than I could use in a lifetime. So why not share Him with others. Why not share my story and testimony. That I will do but only with persons who become followers of my blog. I warn you that where my story will go will be some of the darkest, dirtiest, horrible places a person should go. If you are not a believer, or follower because you feel you don't need Him, or you think you can get to Heaven by being good, I dare you to read my story. Then I dare you to doubt the miracle God worked in my life. Become a follower of my blog and read as my testimony unfolds. And if you have any questions or want to know how to accept Christ as your personal Savior, contact me and we can talk. And if you read it and stand in judgement of me because of a past I had no control over, I will pray for you, and I forgive you. God Bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment