Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Outside my window~ The wind is blowing the branches in the trees and spring is trying to make its debut. It is warm today.

I am thinking~ About taking out my scrapping materials and finishing my wedding album.

I am thankful for~ The many blessings God has given me. My family, friends, health, home and church.

I am wearing~ Shorts and a t-shirt.

I am remembering~ All the stuff I have to get done today.

I am creating~ A book. I started writing this weekend. I don't know if I will ever be published but it is something I can work on right now.

I am going~To the library today to return my book and check out a new one.

I am reading~My Bible.

I am hoping~To find another book by Siri Mitchell. Just finished one of her books and couldn't put it down.

On my mind~My daddy. My mother passed away Jan. 1st and he seems lost.

Around the house~Things need to be picked up. Laundry is done and needing to be put away. The brightness from the sun is shining through my windows.

One of my favorite things~ Robins. They signal spring is finally coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment