Thursday, January 22, 2015

Morning

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies are new every morning. Lamentations 3:22-23.



     I love the morning, Its my favorite time of the day. Its quiet, everyone in the house is asleep, and I am the only one up. I get to spend time reading God's word and relaxing. I drink my coffee, and weather permitting, sit outside and watch the sun come up. The hues of the changing sunrise always amaze me. They are never the same but yet somehow, always just as beautiful.

     Sometimes I get up to snow or rain, fog or cloudy days. On these days there isn't the sunrise I always look forward to. Its almost a disappointment, but than I remember that this is why I love the sunrises so much. Because each sunrise brings a new day and moves us through the seasons. Each day is never the same but each morning, sunrise visible or not, brings me a new day. So when I get to see another sunrise, its like the day I didn't was never there.

     I think that is how God's love is. Never the same, but always there. He loves us all differently ever day. And no matter what sin we may have committed, He continues to forgive it and love us just like it was never there. I am so glad that He loves me and has mercy towards me.

     I hope everyone knows that this is the kind of love that they deserve. That it is a kind of love that only God can give to each and every one of us no matter what we have done or who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment